Job Title Contracts Manager
Location Dublin, Ireland
ABL Aviation is an independent investment manager specialising in commercial aircraft. We are headquartered in New York and have a full-service team based in Dublin with offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and Casablanca with the aim to expand our footprint in all those locations.
ABL Aviation is specializing in providing high added value to our customers either all kind of investors or operators. We value our strong relationship with our clients and partners to maximize the quality of the asset, the operability and reliability, and expected returns.
The service offered includes marketing, technical, contract negotiation and structuring, credit risk, compliance, financial and administration.
We adapt our services to our customers in order to match with short, mid and long-term perspectives.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration.
- Manage all aspects of lease, purchase and aircraft sale transaction from letters of intent, the lease agreement, financing, closing of a transaction and management thereafter
- Upload Lease Contract information in ABL Aviation’s lease management system
- Ensure compliance with all requirements as set out in the lease agreement and related financing agreement
- Record monthly aircraft utilisation and calculate maintenance reserve rate adjustments
- Issuance of all Rent, Maintenance Reserves, Deposit, Ad Hoc and Servicing invoices on a timely basis
- Organise receipt of all security renewals including Letters of Credit
- Periodic reporting on receivables and other portfolio data
- Validate debt service payments and prepare debt facility reports to calculate debt payments
- 2-5 years or more experience in aircraft leasing industry, specifically in areas of Lease Management/Contracts Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Working knowledge of contracts management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team focused attitude
- Entitlement to work in EU.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Róisín McArdle in confidence on +353 42 965 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org